Beauty strikes back: can traditionally-designed places help people, prosperity and planet?
Join us for a panel session at the Conservative Party Conference discussing:
- What are the relationships between traditional architecture and urbanism with mitigating climate change and social and cultural challenges?
- How can we build enough homes? Where?
- Why do so many oppose new homes? Why is confidence so low in the quality of new places?
- Can beauty and traditional places improve prosperity and housebuilding?
- Martina Lees (Chair), Senior Property writer, The Times
- Rachel Maclean MP, Minister of State, DLUHC
- Sir John Hayes MP, South Holland and The Deepings
- Nicholas Boys Smith, Founding Director, Create Streets
- Cllr Bradley Thomas, Leader, Wychavon District Council
Tuesday 3rd October, 6PM